Saturday, May 9, 2009

As Promised

(From my teeny tiny calendar by Becky Kelly)


Good morning and Happy Mothers' Day to all Moms out there. I hope you have an awesome day, and that your children treat you well. MINE DID!!! Woo hoo .... my daughter Cara sent me the most wonderful gift -- a digital picture frame. Oh ... and the best part is she filled it up with pictures she had ... past and present. Now I just have to figure out how to put more on there ... where DID I put that instruction manual???

Anyhow -- as promised -- below is a tiny tiny teaser of our new design -- "Let Freedom Sing". It's going to the framer on Monday and hopefully will be to our Automatic shops near the end of the month, and to our distributors by June 1. We love it! It turned out very very pretty, and hopefully this tiny picture will have you curious enough to want to stitch it too. There are quite a few specialty stitches in it (I said that already didn't I??), and each area has clear concise instructions for you to follow.In any case -- tell your wonderful Local Needlework Shop you want it!



Again ... Happy Mothers' Day to all and Happy Stitching!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment